Okay, my family doesn't know me very well, and they tend to get rather lame gifts (with the exception of my mom...she gets great clothes). So, here's a little help for you guys. This list is roughly in "most-desirable" order.
- Tori Amos' version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." I believe it to be from the album Spark, but amazon doesn't list that song among the ones for Spark parts 1 & 2. I don't know where to find it. The only online link was broken.
- Freescale ZigBee Dev Kit, $209, OR Chipcon Zigbee Eval Kit, $140
- Agilent MSO6034A Mixed-signal Oscilloscope, $9,729.20.
- A machine shop, with a CNC Bridgeport Mill and lathe
- Agilent E3630A Benchtop Power Supply
- My Amazon Wishlist has more reasonable items on it, and yes, I really do want those books on the list! :-)
- Apple Intel MacBook Pro 15", ~$2500
I'll update this post as I think of more things to add.